DYNAM P51 MUSTANG W/RETRACTS 1200MM WARBIRD .
This is the new and improved version (V2) of the Dynam P-51D Mustang and it stands ready to show her supremacy and is virtually ready for those Axis bandits! This new version now includes a Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with a XT60 connector, pre-installed flaps, pre-installed flap servos, LED lights with pre-soldered connector ends and LED light controller for static and flashing operations. All you need is a 5 channel radio, 5 channel receiver and 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh Li-Po battery and you're ready take to the skies!
The flight times of this Dynam Mustang are a bit longer than average. While power is not massive there is plenty of power for scale loops, rolls, and immelmann turns.
Dynam P-51D Mustang V2 Features:
- Tomcat Skylord 30 Amp ESC with XT60 connector
- LED navigation lighting with LED control board (no more bare leads)
- Flaps and flap servos are now pre-installed and fully operational
- Electronic retractable main landing gear for scale appearance and more aerodynamic flight
- Realistic scale features including WWII US Army scheme, hand painted pilot figure, gun turrets, and molded panel lines
- Powerful BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner motor
- Scale 3-blade propeller
- Wingspan: 1200mm / 47in
- Overall Length: 1045mm / 41in
- Flying Weight: 1100g
- Motor Size: BM3715A-KV890 Brushless Outrunner Motor
- ESC: 30A Brushless with XT60 connector
- Servo: 4x 9g standard
- Radio: 5 Channel (required)
- CG (centre of gravity): 70 - 75mm from the leading edge at the wing root
- Prop Size: 3-Blade Scale Prop
- Recommended Battery: 3S 11.1V 2200mAh 20C LiPo with XT60 connector (required)
- Approx. Flying Duration: Unknown
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 2 Hours
- Material: Durable EPO
Please Note: This is sold in ARTF (Almost-ready-to-fly) format and requires Radio System, 2200mAh 3S Li-Po Battery with XT60, Charger and AA batteries.