Flex - AURA 8 AFCS - OPEN STOCK
The Aura 8 is the an advanced flight control system for fixed wing aircraft. It Is very lightweight and compatible with all major radio brands. You no longer need to spend a fortune, nor be restricted to specific radio types to experience state-of-the-art control.
The Aura 8 is designed to enhance the pilot's experience, while not interfering with the pilot's control. Your aircraft will fly as if it were bigger, and in less wind, even though it is as agile as you want it to be.
The Open Stock version of the Aura 8 ships with a blank configuration that can be configured to virtually any fixed wing aircraft. With easy to use features like Quick Set and Quick Trim, many aircraft (up to 2 aileron, 2 elevator, 1 rudder) can even be initially setup at the field using only a transmitter and a receiver with a digital data feed (DSM2/DSMX Satellites, Futaba S.Bus, or SRXL (Spektrum, JR Mode B, Jeti UDI 12, and Graupner SumD).
The Aura Config Tool , our free Windows Application, can be used to fine-tune and perfect your model. We've designed the Aura Config Tool with the Pilot's ease of use in mind. With the 'New Config File Wizard' and example Aura Config Files available for download, you'll be able to quickly setup the Aura for your aircraft.
The powerful 32-bit processor makes it virtually future proof. The micro USB port makes updates easy, not complex. The firmware can even be updated as new features become available. Today, the Aura 8 offers various three axis gyro stabilization modes (and yes, you can turn it off from the transmitter if you choose), but it's new generation six axis sensor means it is ready for the future.
AURA 8 OPEN STOCK FEATURES:
- Enhanced Stability and Control for all types of Fixed Wing Aircraft
- Connects easily to receivers or satellites from all major radio brands
- Custom tuning through Windows PC, Laptop, or Tablet
- 3+ Flight Modes allow precise or aggressive settings to be selected in the same flight
- All flight modes are selectable with gyros "on" or "off"
- 3 Axis Gyro modes for Precision and 3D Aerobatics
- 6 Axis Sensor and powerful 32-bit processor allows for continuous expansion and feature updates
- Quick Trim feature allows simplified storage of trim offsets inside of Aura for optimum flight performance
- 24 Channel internal architecture makes Aura powerful and allows the user to setup an incredible variety of control solutions
- Lightweight and durable plastic case
- Includes Aura 8, Micro USB Cable, 4 'Servo' Interconnect Leads, and Mounting Tape
- Eight Servo Ports can be individually configured as (PWM) Inputs or Outputs
- Two dedicated ports for Genuine Spektrum DSM® Satellites
- Dedicated input port for single wire digital connection via S.Bus® (Futaba®) or SRXL (Spektrum®, JR® Mode B, Graupner SumD) or analog PPM stream
- Supports traditional receivers via (PWM) servo inputs (4 male to male leads included)
- Micro USB Port for loading model programs, user programming, and firmware updates (Cable Included)
||38.2mm x 36.5mm x 14.5mm
||1.50'' x 1.43'' x 0.57''
||4V - 10V DC
||Up to 18 or more inputs
||Up to 8 unique gyro enabled outputs
||USB A -> Micro USB "B"