FMS KINGFISHER 1400MM ARTF W/FLOATS & SKIS W/O TX/RX/BATT FMS103PF
Following the successful debut of Super EZ V2, FMS is thrilled to announce the release of a brand new multi-role trainer --- The FMS 1400mm Kingfisher 1400mm ARTF
! With simple assembly, ease of control and stability in performance, the Kingfisher is perfect for beginners. With the beginner pilot in mind, FMS’s Kingfisher is the ultimate user-friendly plane!
Assembly is easy with a super convenient bolt-type structure used on the wings, stabilizers, battery cover, and supporting struts. Minimal usage of screws ensure that the beginner pilot completes assembly quickly and safely. Less assembly time = more flying time!
With three sets of landing gears included, the Kingfisher can handle any landing environment! Oversize wheel set for grass fields and gravel roads, float set for water landings and skis for snow and ice landings. The Kingfisher is easily upgradable with optional electric towing hook for banners and gliders. FPV equipment bay ready! DO NOT miss this revolutionary multipurpose trainer.
The Kingfish is ONE plane with endless potential! Enjoy the flight!
FMS Kingfisher Features:
- High quality Predator 40A ESC, 3536-KV850 motor, recommended 11.1V 2200mAh 35C battery
- Three sets of landing gear, with oversize wheels, floats, skis for any landing environment
- FPV and Towing capable!
- Bolt-together construction! Easy to build!
- 10-15 mins fly time (based on a fully-charged recommended battery)
- Strong Durable EPO material
- The finest multi-role trainer in the market
- Wingspan: 1400mm
- Overall Length: 915mm
- Flying Weight: Around 1400 g
- Motor Size: 3536-KV850 inner running
- ESC: 40A
- Servo: 9g servo x 4
- Radio: 4 Channel
- CG (center of gravity): 60mm (From Leading Edge)
- Prop Size: 11*7
- Recommended Battery: 3S 2200mAh 35C
- Aileron: Yes
- Elevator: Yes
- Rudder: Yes
- Flaps: Yes
- Retracts: No
- Approx. Flying Duration: 10-15 minutes
- Assembly Time: 30 minutes
Please Note: This kit requires the following for completion: 2.4Ghz Radio System, Battery and Charger.