Helion Rc Cars
Helion Rc Cars Conquest 10B XLR 2WD RTR Electric Brushless HLNA0771
The Helion Conquest 10B XLR 2WD RTR Electric Brushless HLNA0771Is a Brushless and Built to Blast !
A high performance, 2WD, RTR, brushless powered buggy with an out-of-the-box top speed of 25mph
and a scorching 45mph with an optional 3S LiPo
- 100% factory assembled and ready to run.
- All-weather electronics.
- Powerful 3300kV brushless motor and 50 amp ESC.
- 3S LiPo compatible.
- Fully enclosed and protected spur gear and slipper clutch.
- Impressive top speed of 25+ mph right out of the box.
- Reaches speeds of 45+ mph with an optional 3S LiPo.
- Four wheel independent suspension.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers.
- Impact resistant composite construction is strong, durable, and lightweight.
- Metal dog bone style drive shafts.
- Toolless battery strap for easy battery installation and removal.
- Non integrated electronic components.
What's in the Box
- 1 x Conquest 10B XLR.
- 1 x ET3 3-channel 2.4GHz transmitter.
- 1 x 2000mAh 6-cell 7.2V rechargeable NiMH battery.
- 1 x Mains battery charger.
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide.
Needed to Complete
- 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter.
As an all-in-one on-road off-road vehicle for everyday back yard bashing you have to go a long way to beat a traditional 2WD buggy. A classic design thats survived the test of time the format has proven perfect for both novice and professional drivers, yet rarely does the type offer the refinement, the strength, the speed, and the road holding of the Conquest 10B XLR. Produce a list of desirable must-have features for your new buggy and theres every chance the Conquest will have them. Starting with its 3300kV brushless motor and water-resistant LiPo-compatible electronics, speeds of 25mph (with the included 6-cell NiMH) and a breathtaking 40+ mph (with a 3s LiPo) are yours for the taking. But speed is nothing without strength and handling so weve given the 10B a winning feature-set that includes four wheel independent suspension, adjustable, oil filled, coil-over bladder shocks, a wide track LCG (low center of gravity) chassis, a rugged, light and impact-resistant composite construction, a compact and robust planetary gear differential, and a drivetrain that wont let you down. Add an aggressive forward cab body, striking graphics and high grip all-terrain tires, and the result is a ready to run car thats as comfortable flying jumps as it is kicking dirt in the headlights of the opposition. The Conquest 10B XLR - winner by name, winner by nature.
Manuals & Parts Explosions
Car Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
||1/2 hour + charging timemin
||2000mAh NiMH 6-cell, 7.2V