Red Line Synthetic Oil. Two-Stroke Oils
- Ultimate in two-cycle performance, extreme cleanliness
- Popular in racing and daily applications like motorcycles, marine, snowmobile racing, etc.
- Dyno proven for gains of 3-5% and more power over longer runs
- High-temp stability prevents deposits on combustion chambers, exhaust ports, upper ring and piston crown
- Suggested use at 50:1, but useful up to 100:1 depending on operating conditions
- Chemistry in Two-Cycle Kart Oil and Two-Stroke Race Oil are identical, with different labels
Redline 2 stroke race oil is ester based to provide the highest film strength making it ideal for competition 2 stroke engines in karts or motocross. Formulated to prevent deposits on combustion chambers, exhaust ports and pistons, Redline 2 stroke race oil has been dyno proven to give a 3-5 percent increase in power over longer runs.
- Contain ester base oils with the highest film strength and affinity for hot metal
- Increased power and excellent scuff protection
- Provides the lubricating qualities of castors, but with exceptional cleanliness
- Low carbon residue dramatically reduces plug fouling and smoke
- Compatible with reformulated fuels
- Each product works in both premix or injection systems
This product is very popular in kart racing for its low friction, clean-burning characteristics, lack of engine wear, and ease of tuning. Due to its efficient nature, racers sometimes choose to use less oil in their fuel mixtures than with other products.
In Rotax racing, most tuners recommend using this product at 150ml per five litres of fuel. This relatively low mixture is due to the low RPMs at which these engines run (no more than 12,500 rpm).
TaG racing involves much higher engine RPM and requires more oil in the mixture. With the Parilla Leopard, Sonic, Maxter, Motori Seven, PRD Fireball, Cheetah, Vortex Rok TT, and similar engines, many tuners report great success with 300ml per five litres.
In Shifter kart racing, many tuners report success with 225-250mls per five litres. This includes with Honda 125 and the various ICC engines on the market. These racers also report great success with various Red Line Shockproof gear ois, including Lightweight Shockproof, 80W Motorcycle Gear Oil with Shockproof, and Superlight Shockproof.