Seagull Master Scale Kit Edition 63in P-47 Thunderbolt SEA207
The new Seagull Master Scale Kit Edition 63in P-47 Thunderbolt SEA207
A very complete kit with very high quality components ARTFs are great but sometimes you want to get engrossed in a really good build and make a model your own. Seagull have really hit a sweet spot with this model which is a kit version of the ARTF Thunderbolt
glad to see seagull models has listened
Though it may not have been considered "sleek", the P-47D Thunderbolt was nonetheless a durable, dependable fighter during WWII, with a reputation for returning pilots home alive. Seagull Models has brought this nostalgic aircraft back to life with an authentic 1/8 sport scale version of the P-47 Razorback. As with all Seagull Warbird kits will be released in market soon, careful attention to detail is evident throughout, and Seagull Master Edition kit engineering means any intermediate-level modeller the Computer-designed interlocking parts allow the P-47D to go together quickly and accurately. Photo-illustrated instructions and full-size, rolled plans help the assembly process go smoothly.with High-quality hardware comes with the kit, making building and flying the P-47D even more enjoyable . The P-47D airfoils using state-of-the-art computational aerodynamics software. As a result, this P-47D offers a slow stall speed, excellent stall resistance, and superb handling characteristics throughout its speed range.
The specialy-designed airfoils deliver exceptionally smooth flight, instilling a higher level of confidence in pilots.
Contains canopy, decals, accessories, wood parts and instructions are included with the Thunderbolt kit.
3-D computer engineering produces parts that fit with absolute precision for straight, strong assembly.
Slotted flaps provide function as well as scale appearance to maintain scale lines.
The wood is of high quality of balsa and balsa plywood and birch plywood from Russia and the laser-cutting is very well done.
The plans are well-drawn and very easy to follow, and the instruction book
A War bird That Flies Like a Sport Model
What's in the Box
- 1x Laser cut ply and balsa parts set
- 1x High quality hardware pack (horns, pushrods, hinges etc.)
- 1x Engine mount and fuel tank
- 1x Full size plan
- 1x Pilot figure
- 1x Decal sheet
- 1x Sanding block and sandpaper
- 1x Mechanical main retracts
- 1x Cowling, bombs, drop tank
- 1x Canopy, dummy radial engine and wing tip navigation light covers
- 1x LED navigation lights and battery holder
Needed to Complete
- 1x Engine of your choice. Recommended 61 - 91 two-stroke, 91 - 120 four-stroke, 15cc petrol
- 1x Covering and decoration of your choice.
- 1x 6-channel (minimum) transmitter and receiver combo.
- 9x Standard size servos. Recommended HS-5645MG
- 1x Glue. Recommended ZAP thin, Medium and ZAP epoxy 5min or 30min
Manuals & Parts Explosions
Weights & Dimensions
|Product Wing Area