TAMIYA Dynahead 6x6 G6-01TR 58660
This R/C model assembly kit creates the Dynahead 6x6. Its polycarbonate body is inspired by a cabover trial trucks particularly popular on the European scene, and designed by Takayuki Yamazaki. The boxy design features rear-hinged door motifs and has a wild look perfectly suited to the off-road. The model is based upon the 6-wheel drive G6-01TR, which offers extreme performance on tough surfaces, and thanks to its long wheelbase can even negotiate slopes of up to 40 degrees.
- The polycarbonate trial truck-inspired body has ample character!
- Marking stickers are included in the kit to add decoration to the body.
See the Dynahead 6x6 in action!
(Click here to watch on Tamiya official YouTube channel).
G6-01TR Chassis: Immense Traction
Reduction gears on each axle slow drive shaft rotation to give the 6-wheel drive G6-01TR chassis an overall gear ratio of 37.35:1, for immense traction, which along with its great ground clearance gives the ability to take on tough off-road terrain. It is based around a tough, slimline monocoque frame. Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels, and transmitted to front, center and rear wheels via gears. The gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and debris, and integrated into the frame; it has built-in front, center and rear differential gears that provide superb traction and durability with the use of included diff putty. Double wishbone suspension is fitted with friction dampers, while black 5-spoke wheels are paired with 110mm diameter V-pattern block tires. With suspension reassembly and a separately-sold transmitter with 4WS function and R/C equipment, the rear wheels can be made steerable.
- 6-wheel independent double wishbone suspension uses friction dampers. Gearboxes are integrated into the chassis monocoque.
- All 6 wheels are fitted with hub reduction units, which slow down drive shaft output for greater torque and immense traction.
- Diff putty is included in the kit for use in the gear differentials, contributing to superb traction for this big 6-wheeler.
- Left: The G6-01TR is built around a slimline monocque main frame, which provides a sturdy base for the model.
- Right: Power is provided by a motor behind the front wheels and transmitted to all wheels via a train of gears.
- Length: 428mm, Width: 256mm, Height: 222mm
- Wheelbase: 173mm + 126mm
- Tread: 209mm (Front, Center and Rear)
- Tire Width/Diameter: 50mm/110mm
- Monocoque Frame
- Gear-Driven 6WD
- 3-Bevel Differential Gears
- 2-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 6-Wheel Independent Double Wishbone Suspension
- Gear Ratio = 37.35:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
Separately Required Items
- 2-Channel R/C Unit with ESC
- Battery Pack & Charger
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter
MPN:TAMIYA Dynahead 6x6 G6-01TR 58660
Product Code:TAMIYA Dynahead 6x6 G6-01TR 58660