Terms and conditions.
If the item is being returned, it must be as new and in the original packaging / as we sent it to you .
You have the right to return any items you have bought from us with in 30 days of the purchase date
so please contact us regarding the item you wish to return with in this time frame .
our phone number is 01795 870414 and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
we can be flexibly on this if you have contacts us and made arrangements regarding shipping issues .
we cannot accept items being returned that have been used and are no long required
All faulty items will be inspected and tested and you will emailed or called with the out come .Ie if the item is going to be replaced or repaired ect , we do our best for you on this matter .
The term rapid rc ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Unit 5 A
Minster On Sea
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales