Volantex Atomic Cat 70 Brushless ARTR Racing Boat (Yellow)
(No Battery or Charger)
With 'fast' written all over it, there’ll be no escaping the attention you get when you arrive at the lake with this out-and-out brushless, LiPo-fuelled speed machine. Catamarans look fast even when they’re standing still and the sleek Atomic Cat 70 is no exception. Topping out at 55 km/h the Atomic Cat owes its performance to a time-honoured hull design, optimised with an 1800KV water-cooled brushless motor and 40A waterproof brushless ESC.
Supplied ARTR (Almost Ready-To-Run), the Cat comes 100% factory-assembled and features a durable ABS hull (in a choice of two colours) with eye-catching pre-applied graphics. The included 2-channel, 2.4GHz radio has fully proportional steering and throttle control leaving little to buy but a suitable, cheap-as-chips 3S 2200mAh LiPo and charger. Get one with an XT-60 connector and you’ll be making heads turn within minutes of opening the box.
- 100% factory-assembled.
- 50 km/h top speed.
- Proportional 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- Ultra-stable anti-roll twin hull design.
- Powerful water-cooled 1800KV brushless motor.
- Forward and reverse running.
- Sealed water resistant hatch.
What's in the Box
- 1x Atomic Cat 70 ARTR brushless powerboat.
- 1x 2-channel, 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- 1x Spare propeller.
- 1x Moulded display stand.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 3S 2200mAh 30C LiPo with XT-60 connector.
- 1x 3S LiPo battery balance charger.
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
|Overall length (mm):
Boat Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Recommended Usage Environment
||Outdoors – pond / lake