Volantex Hurricane 1m Sailboat RTR
Perfect for beginners, 1M class competition skippers and everything in between, the Hurricane yacht is eminently adaptable. Made from durable blow-moulded ABS for added strength, the boat's hull features an attractive pre-applied scheme, which extends to the sail, giving it the pleasingly authentic look of a full-size racer. It also comes pre-assembled and partially pre-rigged to help you get sailing as soon as possible. Of a size that can comfortably be transported in most family cars, the Hurricane is an ideal grab-and-go pond partner with a silky-smooth, locked-in feel and an ability to sail beautifully close to the wind. Mind you, the joy starts early with this yacht as everything you need to get started is in the box, including a 2.4GHz radio system, a powerful drum-style winch servo and tough Mylar sails that provide outstanding durability and superb performance. Most of us have access to local water and with the Hurricane it needn't be a large expanse. A good pond will do the trick and if you're new to the hobby, rest assured, this delightful yacht will teach you almost everything you need to know.
- Tough and attractive blow-moulded ABS hull.
- Durable Mylar sails.
- Pre-applied harmonised trim scheme across hull and sails.
- Water resistant radio hatch.
- Supplied pre-assembled and partially pre-rigged.
- Includes 2-channel 2.4GHz proportional radio control.
- Powerful drum-style sail winch servo.
- Attractive stand for display at home.
- Convenient size for one-piece transport to the lake or pond.
- Suits the 1M competition class.
What's in the Box
- 1x Hurricane 2-channel R/C yacht.
- 1x 2-channel transmitter.
- 1x Display stand.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 8x AA batteries for the transmitter and receiver combo
||2130 (including keel)
Boat Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
||Beginner / intermediate
|Recommended Usage Environment
||Outdoors – pond / lake