Volantex Vector SR48 Brushless RTR Racing Boat
R/C speed on water can be very exhilarating. If you've already had a taste of it with an introductory powerboat, then you'll already have been bitten by the bug and will be looking for something faster. The brushless Vector SR48 could be just the ticket. Ready-to-Run, tough and easy to operate, it's fast, agile, eye-catchingly stylish and, well, blisteringly quick. Boasting a wave-cresting top speed, coupled with proportional steering / forward and reverse throttle control, plus a get out of jail self-righting capability, there's little this exciting all-inclusive package doesn’t offer. In fact, all you need to add is 4 AA cells for the transmitter and you can be up and running in the time it takes to charge the supplied 3S 11.1V rechargeable LiPo battery. At a convenient 446mm long the opportunities for getting out and having some racing fun are optimised with the SR48, but beware! Put it on the water, show your friends and family, and they'll all want a go.
- 100% factory-assembled and ready to run.
- Get out of jail self-righting design.
- 50 km/h top speed.
- Sealed water resistant hatch for moisture protection.
- Twin trim tabs to guarantee stable, smooth running.
- Dynamically positioned turn fins facilitate tight, controlled race performance.
- Powerful water-cooled 2600KV brushless motor.
- Proportional 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- Compact and convenient size = frequent use.
- Forward and reverse running.
- 20A water-cooled ESC.
What's in the Box
- 1x Vector SR48 RTR self-righting brushless powerboat.
- 1x 2-channel, 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- 1x 3S 11.1V 1000mAh LiPo battery with XT-60 connector.
- 1x 3S DC LiPo charger and AC adapter.
- 1x Spare propeller.
- 1x Moulded display stand.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
|Overall length (mm):
|Top speed (km/h):
Boat Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Weight with Battery
|Recommended Usage Environment
||Outdoors – pool / pond / lake
|Compatible Battery Chemistry