It's all about speed!
A super smooth, high-performance, ARTR, brushless-powered, 4S-fuelled R/C powerboat with a penchant for speed (No Battery or Charger)
Boasting a super-fast 67km/h top speed (that's about 42mph in English money) the brushless, 4S-fuelled SR80 has to be seen in action to be fully appreciated. Open the throttle and you’ll find you have a tame tiger by the tail. Beautifully smooth, highly manoeuvrable and with an altogether ‘sorted’ design, the performance of the SR80 will knock your socks off. This is one for the powerboat cognoscenti, those who appreciate the finer, faster things in life. Packing a pre-installed 3536-1800KV water-cooled brushless motor and 60A waterproof ESC, the SR80 requires only that you add a 4S 3200mAh LiPo, stick 4 AA batteries in the transmitter, and can handle a rush of adrenaline. Trust us, you won’t like your ‘80... you’ll utterly love it.
- 100% factory-assembled.
- 67 km/h top speed.
- Get out of jail self-righting design.
- Sealed water resistant hatch.
- Twin adjustable trim tabs to guarantee stable, smooth running.
- Hydrodynamic adjustable turn fins to facilitate a tuned race performance.
- High power water-cooled 3536-1800KV brushless motor.
- Powerful 40g rudder servo.
- Forward and reverse running.
- Low battery protection.
What's in the Box
- 1x Vector SR80 ARTR self-righting brushless powerboat.
- 1x 2-channel, 2.4GHz steer-wheel transmitter.
- 1x Spare propeller.
- 1x Moulded display stand.
- 1x Comprehensive instruction manual.
Needed to Complete
- 1x 4S 2200 – 3200mAh 30C LiPo with XT-60 connector.
- 1x 4S LiPo battery balance charger.
- 4x AA batteries for the transmitter.
Boat Technical Specifications
Weights & Dimensions
|Recommended Usage Environment||Outdoors – lake|
EAN:Vector SR80 Brushless