The VQ Hawker Hurricane 46 to 50 size with a 58.5" Wing span ARF VQA041-G is a British Fighter designed by Hawker Aircraft in the early 1930's. While not as famous as the super high-performance Supermarine Spitfire, the Hawker Hurricane was most assuredly the hero of the Battle of Britain as it accounted for more than 60% of the RAF's air victories in that infamous and costly conflict.
Pilots throughout the European theatre flew the Hawker Hurricane. Over 14,000 were built and put into service throughout WWII. Pilots found them forgiving and formidable. VQ ARF’s captures the beauty and grace of this WWII Icon in a 46 size warbird suitable for experienced R/C pilots. It’s jig-built laser cut parts go together like a glove making a strong airframe.
And just like all VQ ARF' you'll only have to handle the final assembly as this airframe comes factory built and covered just as you'd expect from a modern ARF. Want added realism? Just add the aftermarket VQ retracts !
Electric or glow, two stroke or four, Hawker Hurricane is a great flying model that will attract attention as you tearup the skies at your local flying field. Build Less, Fly More with VQ ARF's.
- Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All balsa and lite-ply construction
- Factory covered and Finished
- Hand Painted Pilot
- Fibreglass Cowling
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
- Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
- Complete Hardware Package
- Fixed Undercarriage (Electric retracts sold separately - VQARE05)
- Assembly instructions with stage by stage photos
- [ Download ]
- Tail wheel assembly
- Fibreglass cowling
- Fibreglass painted pilot
- Aluminium wing joiner
- Engine mounts
- Fuel tank
- Decals and all hardware
Required Hardware (Not Supplied)
- Transmitter, Motor, Propeller, Servos, Battery, Extension Leads, Glue, Tools and Silicone Fuel Line (For GP).
Recommended Hardware (Not Supplied)
||27.6oz/sq.in (84.3g/dm.sq) - Will Vary with Equipment Used
|Weight (Ready to fly):
||2.95kg (6.5lbs) - Will Vary with Equipment Used
||.46 (2-Stroke), .70 (4-Stroke)
||4 channels with 5 servos (4 for electric)
||G-46 HP Motor, 13x8 propeller
||5 cell 4500mAh LiPo battery